Friday 7 May 2010

Skinny Jeans!

Last night Maria came over and hung out while I catharticly cleaned out my closet, stuff to throw out, stuff to donate, and stuff to one day dream of fitting into again. Just as I finished going though the last shelf / basket in my closet there they were.... my skinny jeans, and as I opened them up in front of me, lifting them over my head to get full view, I realized something... man these are some pretty outdated ugly jeans! Which sent my mind racing, when exactly did I have these jeans on last, yes I remember, like the day after my wedding 11 years ago. Man have I been fat for over a decade! Talk about depressing, now I have to go out and bye new skinny jeans because who is going to be motivated to try in get into something that was cool in 1999! Not me.... you see, now I've solved the riddle of why I just can't lose weight, I had the wrong skinny jean motivation.... God knows I'll try everything to be thin again... well besides diet, and oh I'm not so keen on the working out part either!

No comments:

Post a Comment