Monday 19 July 2010

Me and the Boys

Today was Henke's first day back at work after a long vacation and some paternity leave. It's the return to the "real" life as we say... when everything that we have been putting on hold because of "vacation" rules kick in, and ohh I'm already drowning in the pressure of it all.

After tripping over kids left and right while trying to get some cooking, baking, cleaning and organizing done I finally threw in the towel and towed the three bears down to the beach with me!
Yet another sunny warm day that couldn't be wasted... if you remember my post about the Swedish sun culture!

Well my friends I'm going back to the kitchen to continue organizing my Nigella pantry into a Martha Stewart one.... sans the crumbsnatchers at my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment