Monday 2 January 2012

My laptop old Friend


Today I organized my purse! And yes when I put everything out on the table that I had in there it was an OMG moment! I think the best was that blue candy dish, yes that was in there! So I have a question for you... What's in your purse?
Last night Henke and I were going over paint and tile colours and by accident when I went to move my screen I heard a crack and suddenly my screen was black with a bunch of rainbow colored lines here and there.
My first reaction was to panic! Fingers crossed! It will be working again in 3 weeks.
Oh I almost forgot! My high school friend Karin, decided to have 12 New Year's resolutions one for each month, and I thought that was a fantastic idea! So for January I will spend 15 minutes organizing something... hense the purse! But boy does it feel great afterwards,,, and everyone has 15 minutes to spare! So here comes question 2 - What is your new month resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment