Tuesday 21 May 2013

The bridesmaid dress

I picked up the bridesmaid dress I will be wearing to my brothers wedding this summer from the post office yesterday. I finally got the courage to try it on after a few hours of finding other things to busy myself with! Yes since ordering the dress and its arrival I've put on a good 15 pounds! Long story short the dress "fits" if you can call it that, but it ain't pretty my friends! So I have two months to improve the situation and I'm starting my setting two fast rules. 1. I'm back on the dredged low carb diet and 2. I'm going to go for walks every night. I'm really scared I'll be messing up those wedding photos by looking like Jabba the Hut in them! So I need accountability, and here I will try to get it, by blogging about the next two months and my struggle to get into this bridesmaids dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment