Monday 4 October 2010

Jetlagged!

Well, I got home over two weeks ago, but my body wouldn't know that! I can't seem to get over this jetlag, and I am at my witts end! But today is another day a fight against the clock! I've had 3 and a half hours of sleep and I have to get the boys up and ready in an hour or so!
Going home was great, it was like a great seires it had a bit of everything, just like everytime family gets together, but the only difference was that I had the right perspective. I mean I just tried to savor every moment of it, and it made such a difference. Can you imagine if you could do that with life? How wonderful it would be right!
Well, I really do want to sit here and write something profound but it's much to early for that and I'm much too jetlagged to even try! I just want to say I'm glad to be back I missed my boys madly, but there hasn't been a day since getting back that I don't stop for a second, and smile remembering that trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment