Wednesday 13 October 2010

Procrastination setting in!


So here I am doing what I do best when I am procrastinating... yep, why is it so easy to find a million "just have to do this first" things before getting started on the tidious stuff that lie ahead of us everyday! Alfred's playing at Måns house today... and the twins are down for their morning nap I am literaly drowing in house hold chorse and here I sit glued infront of the computer... having that conversation in my head" okay time to get started.... okay get started now... okay just stand up and go to the kitchen and start unloading the dishwasher... okay now, what if I put on some music, could be fun..... okay maybe go up and put the tea on... it's in the kitchen, it will get my body there at least... nope not falling for that one.... okay we gotta get going here.... uhhhh! Just a glimpse into my own crazy! Okay now I'm really going!

No comments:

Post a Comment