Sunday 8 July 2012

The new school

Friday was an exciting day, my co-workers and I got the opportunity to tour the old jail and meet the Indonesian investors behind the new Ib school where we have been offered jobs. Later I rushed back to work to meet with my last summer school students and 3 hours later I was at my inlaws place celebrating our 6 year olds birthday with family!
Saturday was the Gillen's annual lamb BBQ in jamjo and as always, a good time was had by all!
So you would guess today would be one of rest... But no, we are on our way to high chaparral with the carlsson's and the Vlachos families! I've got a cooked can on the stove for mini banoffie pies for desert and a my sites on a large cup of coffee before the boys wake up and realize today's the day we travel to the wild wild west!

No comments:

Post a Comment