Wednesday 7 April 2010

Biggest Loser meets Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream


Today the God Mother came over after working out for a cuppa, and I must say I got a short but fleeting urge to jump up on that band wagon. The boys turn 5 months next week and I think the honeymoon period of wow you look great for just having twins is over.

However, it's going to take more than a pang of guilt to get me into the gym. So my new plan of attack is to mentally get ready, I've been watching reruns of the biggest loser everyday on channel 5, in fact I even tivo it!

Okay but here's the truth yesterday while watching I was eating Nigella's peanut butter chocolate topping over ice cream. You see losing weight conflicts with one of my favourite pass times food! So what to do, I digress for the moment.

Well one good thing about being fat is that no one can really tell how old you are, according to my dad this is referred to as the fat age! Example, "Dad what's the new neighbour like?" Dad- "Nice, chubby girl" Me - "How old is she?" Dad - "Can't tell- she's in the fat age"

So yes fat is a powerful age eliminator- it makes the young look older, and the old look younger (no wrinkles) hence "they have entered the fat age" !

1 comment:

  1. That's like the best thing ever; watching the biggest loser and eating ben&jerry's or chocolate at the same time. I mean I won't get that fat, or will I?

    ReplyDelete