Monday 12 April 2010

Failing an army physical


Since being pregnant with the twins, I've had the worst sore feet, so bad that I've almost been tempted to use my uncle's lame expression "Wow these dogs are barking!" - and I hate when people say that! Turns out I have fallen arches, in other words I'm a flat footed momma! Destine for ugly reliable shoes! Ok, so what does this mean? Are my chances of becoming a foot model for some kinky foot fetish Internet site over? or what!

I always thought fallen arches was something old ladies complained about to each other while waiting in the doctors office for their name to be called. But now I'm one of them... without any warning I have been initiated into their circle, but I refuse to go quiet into that good night my friend! Instead of joining them I'm going to take the opposite approach, I can be happy, look at it this way the army won't want me in case of the draft!

Ok, while I was typing this my husband comes over and asks me "Can I unplug the power to the computer for a second or are you writing something?" My answer was "Sure, I'm only fake typing Henrik... go ahead". Yikes do you think he loves me for my sarcasm? Lets hope so cause he just got a loving spoonful of it just then.

1 comment: