Saturday 25 February 2012

The Wall is down

There has been a slight debate in the family on wether or not we should keep a wall up in the Living-room. I envisioned the hallway space as a cosy little library with my eccentric flea market finds along the shelves. Henke on the other hand wanted to expand the room with another 4 feet. So the debate started back and fourth and as I wrote earlier I have been bedridden with a headcold hopped up on nightquil and other American drugs. During this time Henke made the decision to tear it down! So this morning in my robe and slippers I snuck down the stairs to the flat below which will be our new home in 2 months time, and low and behold the wall was down. I have to be honest my husband was right those 4 extra feet really make a difference! Now I just need a colour scheme for the walls, suggestions? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment